Vincent T Marchesi MD, PhD
Anthony N. Brady Professor of Pathology and Professor of Cell Biology; Director, Boyer Center for Molecular Medicine
Departments & Organizations
Pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease; Neurodegeneration; Amyloid abeta metabolism; Auto-antibodies; Protein-folding more...
- B.A., Yale University, 1957
- Ph.D., Oxford University, 1961
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 1963
- Requirement for AHNAK1-mediated calcium signaling during T lymphocyte cytolysis. Matza D, Badou A, Jha MK, Willinger T, Antov A, Sanjabi S, Kobayashi KS, Marchesi VT, Flavell RA. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009 Jun 16;106(24):9785-90.
- A scaffold protein, AHNAK1, is required for calcium signaling during T cell activation. Matza D, Badou A, Kobayashi KS, Goldsmith-Pestana K, Masuda Y, Komuro A, McMahon-Pratt D, Marchesi VT, Flavell RA. Immunity. 2008 Jan;28(1):64-74.
- The relevance of research on red cell membranes to the understanding of complex human disease: a personal perspective. Marchesi VT. Annu Rev Pathol. 2008;3:1-9.